The purpose of Friends of the Siloam Springs Library Foundation shall be
1. To maintain an association of persons interested in the Siloam Springs Public Library and to encourage communication among them.
2. To focus public attention on the Siloam Springs Public Library and the resources it offers our community.
3. To stimulate the use of the Siloam Springs Public Library resources and services.
4. To receive and encourage gifts of books, magazines, desirable collections, and bequests to the Siloam Springs Public Library.
5. To support and cooperate with the Siloam Springs Public Library staff and city government developing the Library’s services and resources.
6. To do all acts permitted under the provisions of Arkansas Code of 1987, Section 4-28-201, et seq., as amended, and to exercise all legal corporate powers.
7. Notwithstanding the above stated purposes, the purposes for which this corporation is organized are exclusively religious, charitable, scientific, literary, and educational within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, or he corresponding provisions of any future United States Internal Revenue Law.